We took Evan to the Feria in Coquimbo in search of coins. This feria is much bigger than the one in La Serena and sells produce as well and has swap meet style vendors. We didn't find any coins, but we did find some baby chicks and ducks for sale.
This vendor had quite the collection of toys for sale.
While we were out, we stopped by this confiteria that we had heard about. They had a beautiful selection of cakes and cookies.
I'm not sure why these cookies are frowning. Maybe it is because they know that they will be eaten soon.
I thought these cookies were so cute all ready for a day at the beach.
We ended up buying a selection of cookies. Dave asked the lady which cookies were the best sellers and we took an assortment of those. They were delicious. I especially liked the ones on the right with the quince jam in the center. It is similiar to Dave's favorite cookie, Pepas, that he used to get on his mission in Argentina.
I am happy to admit that these cookies didn't even last the day. Yummers!
No comments:
Post a Comment