Emily's friends introduced us to this road side stand down by the beach. It is the place to eat out when you are down this way. The menu is pretty simple. There are empanadas, completos, and juices. Everything on the menu costs $700 pesos or about $1.50. Here Emily has a watermelon juice (watermelon chunks bended with ice, water and sugar) and a natpolitana empanada (filled with ham, cheese and oregano).
BJ went for a cheese empanada of course and an orange juice.
Evan is turning into one of those picky eaters. He wouldn't eat an empanada and then his juice had too much pulp in it for his liking.
Andrew has a cheese empanada and a peach juice.
I just love the thatched roof behind us.
Dave with him completo (hot dog filled with tomato, avacado and mayo).
I'm going to miss this place.
1 comment:
Yummy! I would love to try them and the fruit juices! So fun!
Post a Comment