One one of our final days in Chile, our ward had a "X-Factor" talent show activity.
The primary kids performed a dance with ribbons.
Emily and the young woman did a number from one of the Spice Girls songs. Emily was Posh Spice.
I did a number from Columbia with some of the women from Relief Society.
The missionaries performed a hilarious cueca using Books of Mormon instead of panuelos for the dance.
Andrew and the young men did a funny skit.
The Relief Society and I also performed a traditional Cueca.
The sisters were impressed that I would dance the cueca with them. It was so much fun. I have to laugh at myself though. Just look at my legs compared to my sweet Chilean sisters. No, I am not wearing white nylons.
1 comment:
That looks like a fun activity. I am impressed with all your Chilean dancing Jill!
Post a Comment