Dave hosted an activity for the young men in La Serena. He brought the insect collection from his work at INYA for the kids to look at and shared with them a little bit about his job and what his sabbatical leave entailed.
The highlight for the boys was the live tarantula that is kept as a pet at INYA.
Everyone wanted a turn to hold it.
 |
| Sebastian Pino with Dave |
 |
| Guillermo |
 |
| Juan Pablo |
 |
| Kriztheel, Victor and Natacha |
 |
| Kriztheel Castro |
Kriztheel was so cute getting friendly with the spider. It was interesting to see who was fascinated by the insects and spiders and who was afraid of them. Our sweet friend Katelyn couldn't even come in the room.
1 comment:
That was nice of Dave to show off all his bugs! I wish I was brave enough to hold that spider but I think I would be crying in the corner! :(
Post a Comment