We were planning on being down in LA and decided to take advantage and use our GIVE A DAY GET A DAY tickets to Disneyland. It was a beautiful day. We worked to fast passes and get to go on just about every ride we wanted to.
They brought back Captiain EO! I remember seeing this in Florida when I was a teenager.
Sing with me "In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki room, In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki room, In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki room..."
JEDI TRAINING? The boys were in heaven!
They got to learn some killer light saber moves and then...
Fight Darth Maul and Darth Vader for real!
Come on. It doesn't get any better than that!
For the lucky readers of this blog...
THE RIDES AT DISNEYLAND ACCORDING TO EVAN!
Space Mountain receives one thumb up and one thum down.
Thunder Mountain Railroad gets two thumbs up.
It's A Small World receives two thumbs down.
The Jungle Cruise gets one thumb side ways and one thumb up.
Autopia...two thumbs up.
Splash Mountain receives one thumb up and one thumb down.

3 comments:
Oh I'm so glad you guys got to go! Love the fireworks picture and the reviews from Evan...about the same as brody, but we do love Its a Small World. Isn't the Jedi training awesome?!
What fun family trip and what cute kids!
That looks like so much fun! I am glad you were able to go. I love Evan's thumb critic on all the rides. I am with him on a few of them!!!
Post a Comment