Saturday, May 1, 2010

Another Birthday!

Little Evan has been into Star Wars for the past little while.  I mean really into Star Wars!  He wanted either a Darth Sidious or a Yoda cake for his birthday.  I couldn't even conceive how to go about making Darth Sidious, so I thought I would give Yoda try.  Looking back, I should've just insisted on making a light saber or something.  So it seemed like doing a fondant frosting would be the way to go.  No, I have never used fondant before.  It turned out to be more challenging than I had anticipated.  That fondant did not want to turn into Yoda.  At the last minute I had to draw Yoda on with some chocolate frosting.  Evan was just fine with that.  Thank goodness.

Chocolate Bear with his Jedi robe and light saber.  The best of both worlds...Star Wars and Stuffies as Evan calls them.
Just when you thought it couldn't get any better.  They make a sticker book with all the Lego Star Wars figures in it.  Man!
And more Star Wars...
Happy Birthday Evan!

2 comments:

Godlonton Family Adventures said...

I love the look on his face...Priceless! Great cake it looks awesome!

Jaime said...

I think the cake turned out fab! I love it! Evan is so cute! I love that he loves Star Wars so much. I wish I could give him a big old kiss....