We started the weekend off with a bang at the Fresno Grizzlies vs. Salt Lake Bees game. We had to root for both teams of course. Work treated us to a nice dinner and bats and t-shirts for the kids.
How many slices of watermelon did he eat? We lost count.
A quick lesson in batting technique.
What! A bag of cotton candy cost $6. You have got to be kidding me.
"If I can only get on the jumbo tron, then my night will be complete!"
"What do you know, I am on the Jumbo Tron!
See me on the left side with the red shirt and the orange ball cap?"
Oh my gosh, like gag me with a spoon. It is a totally 80's flash back! We had a blast at our friend Michelle's big eighties birthday bash.
Miss E crimped my hair for me. I super curled those bangs and ratted them as high as I could get them and plastered them with hair spray. The light blue eye shadow really brought back some memories. 'Cept last time I wore this look I don't think I was sporting the wrinkles. Oh, well. Can you believe D let me "acid wash his jeans? How about that IZOD sticker? Well, we may have looked really bad during the 80's, but boy did we have fun!
Mother's Day 2010
Every year, D makes me a corsage from the flowers in our garden. My blouse didn't like the pins, so I put it in my hair this year. I hope you all had a great mother's day!


2 comments:
What a fun post! I love the 80's outfit. So fun! I have always wanted to get on the jumbotron - so fun!
Your family pictures look great! Thanks for getting a close up of the 80s hair...like the icing on the cake :)
Post a Comment