Saturday, October 15, 2011

Jill and kids tour downtown Santiago

After I organized my pictures, I found some more I had taken in Santiago that I thought I would share.  The kids I went for a walk while Dad was at his conference.  We found this pretty church just a few blocks away from our hotel.
This is the view out of the window of my room in the hotel.  Santiago is a busy, noisy city.  Fortunatelly our street was blocked at one end by a subway station so there wasn't any through traffic, thus making it quiet enough to sleep.  
The "Palacio de las Monedas" in downtown Santiago.  This is the equivalent to our White House in the U.S.  A nice officer offered to take a picture of all of us in front of the palace.

Hope I don't bore you with a few architectural photos...


I sometimes have to pinch myself when I think how lucky I have been to be able to travel and see such interesting places.

No comments: