Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Andrew turns 13!

It has been such a long time since I have blogged.  I'd like to do a little catching up and I plan on doing it in reverse order.  Well see if I can stick to it and make it though.  We are going to start with Andrew's birthday.  My boy turned 13!  Deep breaths.  When did this happen.  He is such a sweet kid.  He still likes to do things with his little brothers.  He is a great help at home and he really sticks to the commitments that he makes.  I am so proud of him.
 

Andrew requested a chocolate cake.  He knows what is good.  I made oreo cream cheese frosting that turned out really yummy.

Dad printed out a whole bunch of lego instructions for Andrew for his birthday.  A couple of years ago we bought some bulk legos off of Craig's list with a whole bunch of black and grey star wars pieces in it.  He was able to make so many cool creations.

Grammy is going to laugh at this one.  Mouse Trap!  Andrew has loved this game since he was little.  He only got to play with it at Grandma's house.  Now he has his own copy.

And of course, video games are always a big hit!  Happy Birthday Andrew.  We love you!

No comments: