Happy Father's Day to my dad. I am so proud to be your daughter.
Thanks for teaching me to have fun in life.
Thanks for all the pictures you have taken. I so appreciate your talent in photography. Too bad you are so many times at the the other end of the lense.
Thank you for showing me your love for nature.
Yeah, my dad took those pictures too. One of my favorite memories from growing up is when you would take us all outside to see a beautiful sunset.
I know that my dad is such a great man because he came from great parents. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Heaston for raising such a good man.
Happy Father's Day to the father in my, too. You have given me such an amazing life. Thanks for your love and patience and guidance.
And Happy Father's Day to the great people who raised my husband to be such a hard working and loving person.
1 comment:
What a nice post Jill! You are such a nice daughter!!!
Post a Comment