Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving at home with the family.
Emily made these super cute indian corn sugar cookies to go with the meal. She also made leaf shaped cut outs for us to write what we are thankful for. I am so grateful to be able to spend Thanksgiving with my family.
Will BJ eat the turkey? This year he actually ate it without too much of a gag reflex.
Andrew with his second or third helping of mashed potatoes. We lost count.
Evan had fun using the fancy glassed for his apple cider.
I even got some help this year with the meal. Evan had a great time rolling up the rolls.
And Andrew helped peel the potatoes, which was only fair since we knew he would eat most of them anyway.
2 comments:
Its nice to have quiet family holidays with just the immediate famlily isn't it? The cookies looked super cute!
Looks super yummy! Those cookies were so fancy. Tell Emily I was impressed!!
Post a Comment