Evan painted portraits of the family yesterday. They are as follows from top left to bottom right: Dave, Jill, Emily, Andrew BJ and Evan. Evan has always loved to draw and paint but it has only been until recently that he has done more than just designs. I was wondering why I look like a gum drop when everyone else has bodies. Happy family!
2 comments:
Ok! I laughed so hard when I saw this one... Why DO you look like a gum drop? That is so funny! The other day Elsa drew one of our family. Totally left me out and when I asked her why, she said I actually was in the picture but you can't see me because I was in the other room watching TV. Ouch!
You could look at your picture symbolically- you are the sweetest (gumdrop) in his world, and you mean the most (being the biggest picture)...maybe :)
Post a Comment