Thursday, February 11, 2010

I Looked Out the Window...


This is Baltimore, Maryland.  The above photo was provided courtesy of Facebook fan Belinda: "A picture is worth a thousands words."  (Weather Channel).
This is the park where we wait to pick up the kids from school.  The photo was taken today 2/11/10.  We've got a different kind of white on our trees.  I still get a little taken a back when the flowers start pushing in February.



2 comments:

Godlonton Family Adventures said...

I know isn't it awesome! I complain its a little chilly in the mornings, but I'll take that over 2 feet of snow! My kids love the popcorn trees and get so excited when they bloom every year!

Jaime said...

Wow! I can't believe it is spingtime at your house. I am super jealous. It is still really cold here. We have not had any measurable amount of snow since you guys were here, but it is still cold. I can't wait for Spring. I actually bought some strawberries at costco today. For just a moment, it felt like spring when I smelled them!