I have been doing a simple scrapbook since Dave and I have been dating. We like to fill it with pictures and journalling and keep the costs down by using plain white paper. I thought I would try to post what I have been working on lately. Blogging is the new novelty and posting my pages will give me an incentive to get some more done. As you can see, we are a couple of years behind. My church service has eaten up most of my extra time and energy, but I am determined to get caught up. Dave does the layout for me and I decorate the pages. Isn't that nice?
I case you can't read that. The boys and I took a train ride to Fillmore to a fish hatchery as a field trip when I was homeschooling Andrew.
1 comment:
It's great to see you around this blogosphere. Thanks for stopping by my site! We are going to miss you guys when we move.
Post a Comment