The Princess Bride I think but I hope I'm not ruining some club that I know nothing about. I love your cute family!!
Not at all Naomi. No private clubs here. Just having some fun. Thanks, love you guys too.
That is one of my favorites! Try this, "If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up."
OK you are right naomi, it is Princess Bride. Jaime, you can't fool me...that's Ferris Bueller of course. (edited for TV version for sure)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The Princess Bride I think but I hope I'm not ruining some club that I know nothing about. I love your cute family!!
Not at all Naomi. No private clubs here. Just having some fun. Thanks, love you guys too.
That is one of my favorites! Try this, "If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up."
OK you are right naomi, it is Princess Bride.
Jaime, you can't fool me...that's Ferris Bueller of course. (edited for TV version for sure)
Post a Comment