Thursday, June 7, 2012

Temple Square

Lately I have been having trouble with my blog and downloading the pictures.  In my frustration, I have taken a break from my blog.  Hopefully today I will be more successful and can get caught up on some of the fun things that we have been up to this summer.  To start off, on our visit to Salt Lake City this past June, we spent an afternoon downtown at temple square.  It was a beautiful, cool June day.

It was nice to see the kids enjoying the beauty of the temple from the conference center across the street.

Grandma and Grandpa were able to spend lots of quality time with all their grandkids.

Evan near the fountain in the conference center.
Andrew and Anna became fast friends.  Where ever there was one, the other was close behind.  Actually, Andrew spent a good bit of time being Annas personal carrier which he enjoyed thoroughly.


The gang.













No comments: