Sunday, April 25, 2010

Birthday Girl


It's birthday #2 here at our house.  This birthday girl wore that princess crown to school all day.  She said she sure got a lot of attention because of it.  I have to laugh about that.  The lunch attendant at school had to stop her in line because the cafeteria was getting too crowded.  She said, "So sorry to have to detain you, your highness."  I don't think anyone but this girl could pull off wearing a crown to school. 


Little brothers are curious about what is inside wrapped boxes!

Grandma's card was a sweet surprise!  Mmmm, I trip to shop for jewelery might be in order.

Our birthday girl loves to read.  She can gobble down hundreds of pages in a weekend when she has a good book.  Grandma got her the fourth book in the Percy Jackson series she has been loving lately.


Yummy cake...whipped cream frosting, strawberry jello and real strawberries mixed in the white cake mix with a real strawberry butter cream filling.  The brothers were willing to eat the cake even though it was so PINK!


No comments: