Monday, August 17, 2009

Summer is almost over!

As summer winds down, we decided to take advantage of the youth temple trip to play in southern California. On Friday we went down to Lego land. The kids earned tickets this summer with the reading program at the library. Then, we stayed at the temple apartments. The next day after working at the temple, we hit the beach at Santa Monica. Sometimes I love being a Californian. I just love this classic life guard station.







Lego land! Fun for little kids, the Lego creations are way cool.




The boys were in heaven when they found the game stations with Lego video games.


Lego San Francisco. Pretty impressive.

2 comments:

Laura Standage said...

Hi Jill & Dave- found your blog via your FB page; you guys have such a cute family! Glad you're having a great summer with fun family trips. Take care! --Laura

Christy said...

It looks like you had a great trip! I need to show the Legoland pics to my boys :) The beach pictures are great!