I don't remember signing up for this! Dave brought home a bucket load (literally) of toads this morning after a night of beetle collecting for work. The toads were eating the beetles they were trying to collect. He thought the kids would enjoy them and boy was he right. So we come home from shopping and heard weird sqeaking sounds coming from behind the shower curtain. I was too afraid to look and see what it was. BJ saved the day by peaking behind the curtain to find 14 toads. BJ has fallen in love with them. Let's just say that bath night is out of the question for today. Soon the toads will enjoy their new occupation...pest control in the Haviland garden.
3 comments:
You are the best mom ever, Jill! I jumped 10 feet high just looking at the frogs on your blog! So fun!
Wow! Those things are huge! I am not sure if my kids would have wanted to hold them. I think Gracie would have, maybe. Hope you scrubed the tub with Comet after that!
And it all started with butterflies in the hair...somehow Toads in the Tub goes right along with that. I bet your kids are loving every minute of it!!
Post a Comment