Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Our Haviland tradition for Mother's Day is taking pictures with Mom in the front yard by the flowers. We tried to get out there before the Nicotiana closed for the day. Getting ready before church with enough time for a photo session with every one in a good mood...now that is an adventure. This Sunday I was excused from my early morning church meetings and could help with the kids. Dave does such a good job getting everyone ready and to church on time by himself every week. Dave made me a corsage from the flowers in the front yard as he has every year. I made sure I took my allergy meds so that I could enjoy them too.
Evan in turning into such a little man. He's really into anything that is soft and cute and little these days. That's what you get for being the youngest I suppose. Don't get me wrong though, he wouldn't give a second thought to throwing that cute, little fuzzy thing (cute bunny from Build-a bear) up to the ceiling just for fun.






Thanks for all the memories, guys! I love you.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Cute pictures! I will have to start that tradition with my family!!!

Christy said...

What a great tradition. I love the pictures and seeing how much all your children have grown up. You look really pretty Jill :)