We are spending this spring break at home. Dave has to work and the kids and I are enjoying a relaxing week off at home. I was delighted to come outside and find all four kids in the hammock that Dave gave me for my birthday last year. They have the whole house and the back yard to play in and they chose to be in the hammock together in such close proximity! And to top it all of they were having fun and not fighting. Amazing. I had to catch a picture of it before the magic vanished. While I was out there I captured some of the beautiful flowers from our yard.
2 comments:
I love it, most definetly a photo moment, because your right the peace only last so long.
Beth
It was so fun to talk to you guys on Sunday! I thought BJ and Ethan were so funny trying to carry on their conversation. Your backyard looks like so much fun! I wish we could come play. It snowed 2 inches today for our Spring Break. I hate it! I want to move to CA with you!!!!
Post a Comment